[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_tta_accordion style=”modern” c_icon=”chevron” active_section=”1″ no_fill=”true” collapsible_all=”true”][vc_tta_section title=”Product & Business Development Executive” tab_id=”1587703727660-5b83d374-f0e5″][vc_column_text]We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Product & Business Development Executive to help us develop and implement growth opportunities in the market. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective business strategy, leveraging on data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities. It is important that you have strong communication and leadership skills, are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of the market.
- Develop growth strategy focused market demands and trends
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Employing new strategy to generate leads like social media campaign, digital marketing, advertisements, etc.
- Regular discussion and planning with the manager to generate more strategies and plans to get more traffic
- Well updated about new marketing procedures and following them to earn profit
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Strong followup with clients, full-filling the deadlines & targets on time
- Promote the company’s product/services addressing clients’ objectives
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Time Management & Planning skills
- Communication & negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Degree in business administration or Degree in Business Technology, or relevant field
- 2 to 3 years of working experience
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Graphic Designer” tab_id=”1587725172950-33b30e0e-d1d0″][vc_column_text]
We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a
variety of media. You will be directly involved in the entire process of defining
requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and
photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines,
product packaging, exhibitions and more. It is important that you have a creative
flair and strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Work with copywriters and the team to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedbacks
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (InDesign, illustrator, Dreamweaver,
- Understanding of email marketing & direct response digital advertisements, video editing and basic animation, HTML/CSS, and e-commerce
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- 2 to 3 years of related experience
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”IT Business Analyst” tab_id=”1587726226952-05fb3548-485b”][vc_column_text]
Be a part of an innovative company with growing global presence where talent and diversity are valued. We recognize that each individual has his own unique strengths and experiences; and believe in providing opportunities and support to develop them to their fullest potential.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates but not limited to the below:
- Excellent writing skills
- Good communication
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Driven towards performance excellence
- Gather, analyze and formalize user’s business requirements and processes into project proposal or project specifications.
- Interpret, create and maintain written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Involve in the system development life cycle, and be available to follow through instructions as directed by the project lead.
- Work with business users in order to identify their requirements and establish ways upon which their needs can be met for their maximum benefit and satisfaction.
- Support and analyse reported issues/service requests and perform escalation if required
- Work with Business Development unit to ensure timely and accurate reporting on project scope, schedule, cost and resources, as well as project risks, issues, action items, and dependencies.
- Create and Maintain up-to-date test cases for all deployment solutions and confirm that all solutions are properly tested
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Translation of business & technical requirements between our China’s business partner
- Strong command of English writing, listening and speaking skills are required.
- At least 2 years of experience as a technology analyst or with 2 years of working experience in managing cross functional projects
- Strong requirements management skills and experience in business process mapping
- Familiar with software development methodology and knowledge of business solution processes
- Must possess strong analytical, problem-solving and report writing skills. Strong interpersonal skills and able to engage stakeholder effectively.
- Knowledge of Linux environments
- Good knowledge in acquiring services via Azure & Amazon Web Services
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed to apply for junior position
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Lead, Software Development Engineer” tab_id=”1587726321632-e174c04f-4678″][vc_column_text]
The Lead, Software Development Engineer (LSDE) will be responsible for developing and maintaining our core systems and applications. As the Lead of the Development, the candidate will participate in every phase of the software development lifecycle, from design stages up to the final product release. The candidate will play a critical role in driving and leading the development phase of the software development life cycle and supporting multiple applications.
The candidate will work closely with developers, project managers, testers and end users. Candidate should be able to drive and execute development with effectiveness and thereby reduce maintenance costs.
- Designing, developing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting mobile/web application using React Native frameworks and libraries; or equivalent solutions.
- Developing back-end API to support our front-end application.
- Maintaining existing applications by solving problems and fixing bugs. Work in an Agile/Scrum environment with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Structure the entire architecture of the systems.
- Able to calculate cost of hardware structuring and well exposed to cloud systems like AWS & Azure.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in React Native development.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in web application development.
- Experience with database system such as PostgreSQL and/or MySQL. Experience with RESTful API and JSON.
- Familiar with version control system such as GIT is a must.
- Familiar with Azure, AWS EC2 and DigitalOcean.
- Experience with Android (Java) and iOS (Objective-C/Swift) is a plus.
- Experience with ReactJS, RabbitMQ, Kafka and Docker is a plus.
- Experience with tech support and technical debugging.
- Open-minded, open to receiving and providing constructive feedback, inclusive, collaborative, and always learning.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Digital Marketing Executive” tab_id=”1587726433382-4c56ec1d-6ae8″][vc_column_text]
We are looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Instagram, Facebook and other digital presence)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain relationships with media agencies and vendors
- Proven experience in Digital Marketing or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Motion Graphics & Illustrator” tab_id=”1587726458645-d185f24f-8bac”][vc_column_text]
- Ability to produce high-quality motion graphics, titles and fully animated videos that adhere to brand guidelines.
- Ability to illustrate, prepare, and organize assets for motion design.
- Ability to build motion graphic templates for editors to amend rapidly.
- Receive assignments from the content team.
- Ensure visual and motion brand specifications are being met in video projects.
- Ensure motion graphics follow our brand guidelines and alert producers and motion lead if their ideas conflict with our brand.
- Collaborate and communicate with the content team.
- Ability to clearly organize projects and assets so other motion graphic artists can step in if needed.
- Advanced proficiency in After Effects
- Fluent in Adobe CC Programs suite (Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Strong knowledge of Cinema 4D a plus
- Shows an eye for detail, understanding of typography, and aesthetic that aligns with the company’s brand
- Plus if has BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in a related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_empty_space height=”40px”][vc_custom_heading text=”Submit your job application” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:center” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]