JOIN OUR TEAM
Mama Net—a parenting lifestyle app which enables mothers to be the best is expanding!
- Develop new mobile apps using Google's Flutter development framework with modular approach and clean code.
- System enhancement to existing mobile app platform and backend
- Management of Firebase Authentication
- Development of MMN Passport using Firebase Authentication
- Write & Integrate REST APIs
- Brainstorm the ideas about new features with UI/UX team and product owners.
- Maintain source code using GIT
- Be highly autonomous, especially be able to transform fuzzy, complex, and various requirements into clear specifications, plan for their implementation, and delivery.
- Deep knowledge and Experience in Flutter and Dart.
- Experience building and deploying a moderately complex Flutter app
- Knowledge of StateManagement (Bloc or Provider)
- Familiarity with design systems
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs. (GET, POST, PUT and DELETE)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms.
- Strong understanding of Dart, its quirks, and workarounds
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates
- Knowledge of advanced Flutter Concepts like factory constructor, spread operators
- Proficient understanding of cross-platform compatibility
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git , Mercurial and SVN
- Good understanding of UI rendering behaviour and performance
- Experience of programming in Android and iOS is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Node.js, Express.js is a plus.
- Experience in publishing Flutter apps on the Play Store and Apple App Store is a plus.
- Experience in creating animations in Flutter.
- Knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common Android/IOS libraries
- Portfolio with released applications
- Samples of source code on Flutter
- To work on the enhancements and new features to be adopted on web applications.
- Advocate for the customer and follow user-centered design principles.
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code.
- Design, develop, and test UI for mobile and web applications.
- Develop scalable and build reusable code and libraries.
- Maintain technical documentations.
- Possess Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 years of frontend development experience in an agile team.
- Working experience on Responsive Design application.
- Strong understanding of CSS and its pre-processor (SaSS, Styled components).
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with web security, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiar with web performance optimization techniques.
- Strong understanding and experience in WordPress & WooCommerce
- Strong understanding on PHP
- Proactive with a good analytical mind, efficient, well-organized, and attentive to details.
- Must be flexible and able to work independently or with others depending on project needs.
How to join us?
Interested candidates may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or drop us your information below