What is the early pregnancy test
The first three months of pregnancy are the early stages of pregnancy. The necessary diagnostic tests play a key role in the growth and development of the baby and whether the pregnant woman can successfully pass through pregnancy and childbirth. The purposes are to monitor mother’s and fetus’s conditions and also to ensure a good relationship between you and your health care providers. Both your psychological and medical needs will be addressed. This service is provided by trained personnel and available at all government health clinics.
Early pregnancy test items
1. Examination of gynecological speculum
Understand the situation of the vagina and cervix, exclude the abnormal development of the reproductive organs of pregnant women, detection of abnormalities in the genital tract, examination of vaginal discharge and taking a cervical cytology smear.
3. Cervical scraping examination
This test is mainly to understand the morphology of cervical epidermal cells and exclude the occurrence of cervical tumors.
4. Ultrasound examination
Ultrasound examination is required to confirm the pregnancy, uterine abnormalities, check for fetal heart rate and to determine the number of pregnancies as well as the gestational age. With ultrasound, we can examine the placenta, uterus, ovaries and cervix. Ultrasound is used to diagnose ectopic pregnancy.
6. Other inspections
If you have heart, liver, kidney, thyroid and other diseases, you need to consult a physician to find out whether continuing pregnancy will increase the risk. If spontaneous abortion is repeated, a comprehensive examination of both couples during early pregnancy is even more necessary.
What are the benefits of early pregnancy examination
- The purpose of antenatal care is to prevent or identify and treat conditions that may threaten the health of the fetus/newborn and/or the mother, and to help a woman approach pregnancy and birth as positive experiences.
- Early pregnancy examination revealed that the pregnant woman had physical illness such as hypertension and diabetes, so appropriate treatment can be taken in time.
- If the pregnant woman suffers from pregnancy related diseases such as placenta previa, these diseases can be detected in time through prenatal examination.
In order to be able to achieve satisfactory early pregnancy test results, we will tell you a few notes about the early pregnancy test.
- Pregnant women should use morning urine because morning urine is concentrated, hormone levels are higher. In order to increase the positive rate of the early pregnancy test, the amount of drinking water should be reduced as much as possible the night before.
- It is best to take the container from the hospital laboratory in advance for an early pregnancy examination because of the preservatives, urine is not easy to deteriorate. After collecting about 10 ml of morning urine, quickly send it to the hospital for an early pregnancy test.
- Pay attention to the time for B-type ultrasound examinations to look for a pregnancy ring. The dark area in the ring is amniotic fluid, and rhythm Fetal heartbeat.