For the purpose of this Policy, “we” and “our” shall refer to Mama Net Sdn Bhd.
1. When is information collected from you?
1.1 When you register for or use any of our services on websites owned and/or operated by us.
1.2 When you take part in any contest, survey or promotion conducted by us and/or our business partners.
1.3 When you register as a member of websites owned and/or operated by us, or hosted by us on behalf of our business partners or use services on such websites.
2. What is the information used for?
2.1 Information which you provide to us may be used and disclosed by us and our affiliates, business partners and contractors (who may be based outside Malaysia) for the following purposes:
- To respond to your requests and queries;
- To provide goods and services to you;
- To verify and process your personal particulars and payments;
- To communicate with you;
- To enforce contractual and legal rights and obligations;
- For a marketing research, user profile and statistical analysis;
- To send you information, promotions, updates, and marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services and those of third-party organisations;
- Complying with the law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court; and
- For any other purposes for which we have obtained your consent, including during the registration process under our Member Terms and Conditions.
2.2 In the event that you participate in contests or other promotional programs on our websites sponsored or organized by third parties or purchase goods and services offered by third parties or offer goods and services to third parties on our sites, your information may be disclosed to and used by such third parties.
3.1 Mama Net Sdn Bhd uses “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites.
3.2 Like many web site operators, Mama Net Sdn Bhd may use an independent company (the “Third Party Market Research Company”) to measure and analyse Internet usage across Mama Net Sdn Bhd websites. Mama Net Sdn Bhd uses the Third Party Market Research Company’s services to collect the following information on the usage of our websites, including:
- The number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on Mama Net Sdn Bhd websites;
- The number of unique visitors to Mama Net Sdn Bhd websites;
- How long these unique visitors (on average) spend on Mama Net Sdn Bhd websites when they do visit; and
- Common entry and exit points into Mama Net Sdn Bhd websites.
3.3 This information is collated by the Third Party Market Research Company and provided to Mama Net Sdn Bhd to assist in analysing the usage of Mama Net Sdn Bhd websites. Such data is also accessible by media organizations and research companies, for the purpose of conducting industry comparisons with other Internet portals.
3.4 Pages on Mama Net Sdn Bhd websites may include software which enables the Third Party Market Research Company and Mama Net Sdn Bhd to track visitors to our websites.
3.5 As you browse the current website mamanet.co, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partners, then enable us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction.
3.6 Mama Net Sdn Bhd also acknowledges that some or all of information used/collected above may be classified as personal data as per PDPA (“Personal Data Protection Act 2010”) and shall be governed by the applicable regulation accordingly.