A miscarriage in early pregnancy will increase the infinite tension and horror in every woman’s heart. What are the symptoms of miscarriage in early pregnancy? It is still worth paying attention to.
- This can vary from light spotting or brownish discharge to heavy bleeding and bright-red blood or clots. The bleeding may come and go over several days.
- Gynecological examination shows that the cervix has been dilated, and sometimes it can be seen that the embryonic tissue or fetal sac is blocked in the cervix.
- You may feel a . cramping and pain in your lower tummy
- A discharge of fluid and tissuefrom your vagina because of the expulsion product of conception.
- You will no longer experiencing the symptoms of pregnancy, such as feeling sick and breast tenderness
Causes of miscarriage in early pregnancy
- Abnormalities of the reproductive organs
- Septate uterus
- Uterine leiomyomas
- Uterine adhesions
- Cervical incompetence
Including diabetes mellitus, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, genetic disorders, infections, hypercoagulability (e.g., antiphospholipid syndrome, which is associated with recurrent miscarriages)
- Chromosomal abnormalities account for up to half of all spontaneous abortions
- Congenital anomalies
- Iatrogenic (e.g., amniocentesis or chorionic villus sampling)
- Environmental (exposure to toxins such as drugs or maternal smoking during pregnancy)
How to prevent miscarriage in early pregnancy
1. Prohibition of sex life
This is extremely important. Maybe some expectant mothers will take the chance to take care of the expectant father’s emotions, and feel that it doesn’t matter once or twice. Then you are wrong. In early pregnancy, the more careful you are, the less careful you are. For the sake of children, forbearance is over.
2. Avoid fatigue and manual labor
For expectant mothers who are still at work, you have to slowly reduce the workload. Feeling tired, you should put down the work at hand and take a break. Lifting the water and carrying out the manual labor of boxes should allow others to do the work. If you are too tired during the first trimester, it will cause redness and dizziness.
- Drink plenty of water, eat more fruits and vegetables
Vitamin E has a baby-preserving effect, and fruits and vegetables are rich in this vitamin. Eating more nutritious food can ensure the normal development of the fetus.
- Avoid smelling toxic smells or using chemical products
Some expectant mothers work in places with strong smells, such as shoe factories or plastic factories. At this time, you can consider taking maternity leave or resigning. It is not a good thing for the baby to smell these poisonous odors.
5. Avoid eating indiscriminately
You can’t eat anything particularly cold during pregnancy. Exciting things such as coke are also best to use less. It is best to eat at home, and snacks outside are not too hygienic.
6. Maintain a happy mood and avoid emotional tension
Expectant mothers are unstable during pregnancy. If they are often in sorrow or anger or grievance, it will make the uterus contract easily and severely lead to miscarriage.