- Parents should create a warm and harmonious family atmosphere so that the children feel loved and respected.
- Communicate more with peers to strengthened their self-confidence and shaped a cheerful personality. You can bring more children to the gatherings of relatives and friends.
- You can encourage the children to speak more, and do not take rude and simple education to deprive children of their right to speak.
- Parents should also deliberately develop their children’s ability to cope with difficulties, maintain a positive and optimistic mood, and leave momentary frustration behind.
- Actively communicate with children, understand the child’s inner true thoughts and needs and correctly guide the child to talk about their views on things.
- The parents need to create more conditions for them to complete certain things independently, such as buying things and borrowing things from neighbors.
- Finally, remind moms and dads that the correction of introverted children’s character is a long process, don’t expect it overnight.
Children’s introverted performance
Introverted children typically:
- Communicate best one-on-one
- Are strong listeners
- Seek solitude for renewal
- Need time to ponder questions before answering
- Often prefer not to share their emotions
- Have high self-awareness
- Learn well through observation
- Are quiet in large social settings
- Prefer to watch a game or activity before joining
- Concentrate deeply
- See inner reflection as very important
- Select activities carefully and thoughtfully
What causes children’s introverts
- Genetic factors, that is to say, some of the parents or intergenerational relatives are introverted.
- The child imitates the character of an adult because the parent’s introvert personality will also have a certain impact on the child.
- The only child lacks playmates of the same age, and his personality may develop inward.
- Parents overprotect their children because too much intervention in the child’s behavior will also lead to the child’s introverted personality.
- Language development is slow, and daily communication with children of the same age is impeded.
How to teach children introverts
- You need to accept and embrace your child as introvert and such and praise them. Introverted children like their behavior to be affirmed and praised by others.
- Guide children with introverted personalities to express more. The parents need to observe their opinions, give them a sense of security, and give them more guidance.
- Children with an introverted personality are passive, and their behavior and emotional responses will be slower. They need time to think clearly and have good reasons to persuade them.
- The parents should respect the child’s social habits, let him do what he likes to do, do not restrict and restrict him, so that he becomes more timid.
- Let the children properly encounter difficulties and you can let them solve their problems properly.