What to eat in early pregnancy
Expectant mothers who are in the first trimester are mostly troubled by pregnancy reactions and have poor appetite . For greasy, appetizing foods, you don’t have to eat it. Expectant mothers should eat according to their own appetite, without having to eat more or less, eat as many meals as possible, and eat as much as possible. This is the main policy of pregnant women during this period. Eating some sour food may increase appetite.
Symptoms of early pregnancy
- Amenorrhoea, an overdue menstrual period provided in women with a regular menstrual cycle.
- Early pregnancy symptoms generally occur after 6 weeks of pregnancy, including dizziness, fatigue, drowsiness, increased salivation, loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting.
- After 8 weeks of pregnancy, urination may increase.
- After 6 weeks, there is an increased vascularity and sensation of heaviness of the breast. By 8 weeks, the nipple and surrounding area, the areola will become pigmented.
Abdominal pain in early pregnancy
Expectant mothers often experience lower abdominal pain early in pregnancy. There is physiological abdominal pain in early pregnancy because the uterus gradually enlarges during embryonic development. With the action of hormones in the body and the pulling of uterine ligaments. They should have adequate rest and stop strenuous exercise.
The causes of pathological abdominal pain in early pregnancy are such acute gastritis, gastroenteritis, acute pancreatitis, and uterine fibroids degeneration. They need to seek medical help for immediate management.
What to pay attention to in early pregnancy
- The mother should avoid vigorous exercise, because the fetus has not yet developed stably.
- They should pay attention to putting aside cosmetics, only skin care, and skin care products should also be used to prevent skin allergies from harming the fetus.
- The exposure of a fetus to radiation such as TV, computers and microwave can have negative effects on their health and it depends on the gestational age at the time of exposure.
- Mothers should start preparing for maternity wear, and at least two pairs of flat shoes are also necessary.
- Stumble things should be put away in the house, and anti-slip mats should be placed in places such as the bathroom that are easy to slip.
- Supplementing nutrition and healthy diets is important in pregnancy.
Early pregnancy test items
- Antenatal care is important to reduce maternal and perinatal morbidity rates. A complete physical examination and investigation are done to confirm the pregnancy and the gestational age.
- Proper nutrition and physical fitness is required to assess high risk factors during pregnancy such as body mass index, blood investigations and urine investigation are also done.
- Infective screening of Hepatitis B, Treponema pallidum, HIV and Rubella is done.
- Doppler fetal heart rate monitor to listen to your baby’s fetal heart rate.
- An antenatal is made to establish a formal pregnancy medical examination file for you in the hospital.